Coronavirus: An important message on branch access from Alabama ONE
UPDATE (6 April 2020): Governor Ivey has issued a "stay in place" order for the state of Alabama; however, there is no additional changes for our TEAM. Our branches are "essential" and open (drive-thru only) and we will remain open to serve you. We also have Home Branch Online Banking available and download our e-ONE mobile app for 24/7 access to your account.
The Alabama ONE TEAM is prepared to help you during all times of uncertainty. We are grateful for your partnership and trust that you place in us and want to assure you that contingency plans are in place to respond and minimize your potential impact from this situation. Your wellness and financial well-being mean the world to us and we will continue to provide updates on the steps we are taking to keep our Alabama ONE members and TEAM members safe, secure, and healthy. We are ONE.Together.
In order to provide the best and safest service to our members and TEAM members, all branch lobbies are closed until further notice. Please note the following changes to our branch operations:
- Drive-Thru Lanes: All drive-thru lanes, as well as ITM service, at our branches will be open for business at each location below:
- All Tuscaloosa County branches – DRIVE THRU ONLY
- Gordo – ITM service ONLY
- Carrollton – DRIVE THRU and ITM service ONLY
- Fayette – ITM service ONLY
For a list of options to serve you, please use the guide below to help understand how we can best serve you.
beware of COVID-19 Scams
In the midst of these challenging times, scammers are still looking to take advantage of people; from fake emails and text messages to robocalls and counterfeit charities.
The Federal Trade Commission has shared numerous tips on how you can protect yourself from COVID-19 scams.
What You Need to Know About Government Stimulus Checks
You may be eligible to receive a stimulus check from the Government within the next several weeks. To prevent any delays in the process, please use the following information to verify your account:
- Alabama ONE Routing # 262277189
- Your checking and savings account numbers can be found on your monthly statements. Do not use your member number.
- If you're enrolled in e-Statements, login to Home Branch > Services > e-Statements and select your desired account.
For assistance, please contact us at 800-225-0110.