Manage and make your payments conveniently anywhere, anytime.
Bill-Pay is a free* service for Members with an AOCU share draft (checking) account. Members can make payments from their online banking account as needed, eliminating the need and cost of mailing a check. Users can also view their previous payments as well as well any payments scheduled in the future.
- Make a one-time payment
- Schedule recurring or future payments
- Add billers to quickly make routine payments
- View payment history
Add a Biller
1. Sign into Home Branch or enroll now. (Include the link here to register in Home Branch). Please remember, you must have an e-mail address on file with AOCU to enroll.
2. Select the "Bill Pay" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click "Add company or person to pay."
4. Search for the individual or company name, or choose biller by category.
5. Input payment details and/or contact information, and click "Add Bill."
Make a Payment
1. From Online Banking, select the "Bill Pay" tab on the home screen.
2. Scroll to the biller you'd like to pay.
3. Enter the payment amount.
4. Schedule your payment for either the default date (the earliest date the biller can receive the payment) or a later date.
5. Click "Send Money."
To enroll in Auto pay:
- Scroll to your bill that you are wanting to set up for auto pay.
- Click on Auto Pay
- Click on set up Auto Pay
- Enter amount you want to pay
- Set the date of the first delivery, and then set the frequency (i.e. weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Set the duration of the auto pay (until I stop the automatic payments for this bill, until a specified # of payments have been made, etc.)
- Set up for an email to be sent when the payment is pending or when the payment has been sent.
- Click Start Sending Payments
To enroll in e-Bills
- There will be a tab out beside your bill if that company allows for electronic bills to be sent instead of receiving a paper bill for that company.
- Click on Get e-Bills.
- Click Add.
To delete a bill
- Scroll to bill you are wanting to delete.
- Click on the bill.
- Scroll to bottom of the screen and click on Remove.