Our updated app features a new look, plus a password as unique as you are – your thumbprint!
Alabama One members can now access their accounts quickly and safely using a simple thumbprint scan. Your mobile device’s fingerprint verification feature will match your user ID to your unique thumbprint, increasing security and authenticity for financial transactions.
Mobile Banking Setup (new users)
- Log into Home Branch.
- Click on the Mobile Banking icon in the upper right hand area of the page
- You will receive a popup letting you know the account has not been setup for mobile banking.
- Click on Setup Access.
- Click save once you have made your changes.
- You are now successfully signed up for mobile banking.
How to access e-ONE:
- On your mobile device, download the e-ONE app from the AppStore or Google Play.
- Sign in with your Home Branch username and password.
- You are now logged into mobile banking.
Mobile Banking Setup with Thumbprint Verification (existing users)
- Click on Mobile Banking.
- Click on Change Settings.
- Click on Manage FingerPrint Authentication.
- Click the Setup New Authentication button, then log in normally on your mobile device and follow the steps there to authorize the device.
- Click Finish.
- Login to your account as usual.
- You will get a message to register your fingerprint, then you are done.