To manually download your Alabama One transactions, follow these steps.
- Log into home branch
- In your account listing, click on the account you would like to download.
- At the bottom of your page, the last month of transactions will display.
- Use the date filter to determine the transactions you want. Choose the from and to date and choose refresh to display.
- Click the Export button and there will be a list of formats. Choose the Quicken or QuickBooks format (whichever program you are using from Intuit) and click Export.
- When prompted, open with Quicken (or QuickBooks) to import the transactions into your program.
- Verify transactions were added to your register.
Troubleshooting Intuit Products with Alabama One’s new Home Branch.
On September 7th, Alabama One will be upgrading our Home Branch site. With this update, there will be some changes to Mint, Quicken and QuickBooks that requires a quick update to make sure that your accounts connect correctly. To update your application, follow the instructions listed below based on the computer you use and the product you have with Intuit (Mint, Quicken, or QuickBooks).
If you have followed the conversion instructions and are experiencing duplicate transactions, duplicate accounts, or you need other support with Mint, Quicken or QuickBooks, click on the appropriate link below.
For additional information about our new Home Branch, please look in our Home Branch FAQ’s. If you are still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Call Center at 205-759-1595 or 800-225-0110.