This webinar will feature a lively discussion about tips, challenges, and resources when it comes to raising financially healthy kids. Pull up a chair and be part of the audience for GreenPath’s live podcast, Real Stories: Journeys of Financial Wellness. Our panel will feature GreenPath clients who are inspiring their children to be financially resilient. We’ll also chat with Professor Bernard Dillard who enabled his students to conquer their own personal finances with the help of a math class that he pioneered. Join GreenPath Financial Wellness for an enlightening session on how we might support the next generation in their financial wellness journeys.
Learning about personal finances can sometimes feel overwhelming or out of reach. National Financial Awareness Day provides a great opportunity to learn simple ideas about personal finances, along with tips to more easily manage our finances.
• Three ways to take control of your finances
• Four money mistakes you can learn from
• Five ways you can celebrate National Financial Awareness Day
Those looking to:
• Create a plan for their personal finances
• Find opportunities in the midst of money mistakes
• Implement practical steps that will increase financial awareness
As we return to normal post-pandemic, student loan 0% interest and automatic forbearances come to an end on September 30th, 2021. What’s your plan when interest begins to accrue, and payments become due? Join us to explore repayment plan options, including income-based repayment and strategies to cure delinquent loans.
• How to make your student loan payments affordable
• Leveraging income base repayment plans
• How to bring past-due loans current and start to rebuild your credit